Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hey Matt and Mattias

  1. #1
    Scottness
    Guest Scottness's Avatar

    Post

    Just want to draw your attention to the "Dreams" post of a week or two back - I did respond to you posts and offers - I can only log on once a week or so at the moment so I didn't get to reply for a while ~ just want to make sure you saw them - and I didn't appear rude!

    Coolness
    Scot M

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    No problem.
    I didn't think you were rude.
    Although you don't know what you're missing, turning down my offer to do music for ya!
    (You haven't seen my film yet, have you?)

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •